This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Who unsubscribed?

Is there a way to know who unsubscribed from a commentics forum?

I'm afraid not. Why would you want to know who unsubscribed? I could understand if you wanted an overall number of how many.

Have you completed the interview?

When there is a new subscriber, it is easy to see who it is (just go to the subscription list and see the latest entry). But when someone unsubscribes, it can be a daunting task to figure out who it was (I need to go through the entire subscription list and try to remember).

Sure, but I was asking the reason why you want to know who unsubscribed. I'm assuming you're exporting the subscribers to an external newsletter and that you're wanting to know who unsubscribed so that you can remove them from it. If so, that's not how the feature is meant to be used, it's meant to be used only internally for notifying subscribers of new comments, so that's why there's no way to know who unsubscribed.

Have you completed the interview?

When I went to bed, there were 85 subscribers; when I got up, there were 83 subscribers. Since I personally know many of the subscribers, is there a way to figure out who it was that unsubscribed?