This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Translate to French

Hello,

and thank you for making this script. I'm French.

I found the language files to translate but I can't find the language files from the admin panel. Where are they?

Thank you .. And sorry for my English

Hi, currently the admin panel is not designed to be translated so unfortunately there are no language files for it. Thanks for mentioning this. It will be corrected in a future version.

Have you completed the interview?

Hi,

Ah ok .. Can I directly edit the source files directory admin to translate the texts in French?

And would you like I send you the language files translated in French for a future version ??

Thank you

Yeah that's right, all of the admin panel text can be translated by directly editing the source files. Most of these files will be in the admin/includes/pages folder. A French translation of the frontend would be very welcome. Please see the add-ons page on the main website for details on how to submit it. Thank you.

(16-Nov-2010, 06:55 PM)Steven Wrote:  Yeah that's right, all of the admin panel text can be translated by directly editing the source files. Most of these files will be in the admin/includes/pages folder. A French translation of the frontend would be very welcome. Please see the add-ons page on the main website for details on how to submit it. Thank you.

Ok I'll prepare it .. How do I change the background of the drafting comment box? Because the background color is too white Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That can be changed in the stylesheet which is located in the comments/css folder. Inside the file, find the section called "form_styling". In there, add this line of code "background-color: green;". You may need to clear your web browser cache before noticing the difference.

Ok thank you ..

This is already translating language and template files .. I'll do the emails and the administration files later

Attached Files
.zip comments.zip Size: 19.84 KB  Downloads: 60

Hi Geoffrey,

Please can you attach your 'agreement' and 'email' files?

Thanks,

Steven

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
08-Jul-2021, 12:52 PM
Last Post by Steven
29-Oct-2018, 09:06 AM