This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Fonts/IP/Image

Hello to all and Steven,
I have just installed the v2.5 few days ago and I am doing some tests. I have found most of the settings/adjustments. I have simple few questions:
1- How to increase the comments fonts’ size for easy readings everyone?
2- What is the easy way to find the IP address of visitors if need to block someone?
3- How to upload the photo/image file from the local directory not from the internet? It shows: http://
4- How to limit the size of image file for uploading?

(01-Jan-2016, 02:51 PM)msp Wrote:  1- How to increase the comments fonts’ size for easy readings everyone?

Open the file /upload/css/default.css and edit this part:

Code:
.cmtx_comment_text {
font-family: helvetica;
font-size: 0.8em;
}

(01-Jan-2016, 02:51 PM)msp Wrote:  2- What is the easy way to find the IP address of visitors if need to block someone?

To get the IP address of someone who has posted you would edit the comment and it shows near the bottom of the page just above the buttons. There's also a Spam button there to easily delete the comment, ban their IP address and ban things like their name, email and website, all in the same click!

(01-Jan-2016, 02:51 PM)msp Wrote:  3- How to upload the photo/image file from the local directory not from the internet? It shows: http://

That's on the roadmap and will probably be in the next version.

(01-Jan-2016, 02:51 PM)msp Wrote:  4- How to limit the size of image file for uploading?

See previous answer.

Have you completed the interview?

Hello Steven,
Thanks for your reply it is working now and easy for reading and finding. I have one more question.
Posting the video link not posted without approval. No matter if it is checked or not in (Settings- Processors- Comments) Approve videos.
How to make it default posting without approval?

What does it say for the 'Notes' field when you edit the comment?

Hello Steven,
I think you did not understand my question and I did not understand your answer.
I am asking about posting the video.
How to upload video link without approval?
(Settings- Processors- Comments) Approve videos-check or uncheck the button has no difference.

If you go to 'Manage -> Comments' and edit one of the comments that has a video then you should see a 'Notes' field on the page. That field states the reason that the comment requires manual approval by the administrator. Can you tell me the reason that it gives?

Hello Steven

NOTES IS: Link entered

Okay, that's a bug. It's because there's a link inside the [VIDEO] tag. Disabling the setting to approve links would of course fix it but if you need that setting enabled then you can try the following solution.

Open /upload/includes/functions/processor.php and replace this line:

PHP Code:
<?php 
if (preg_match($regexp, $entry)) { //if there is a match

With this:

PHP Code:
<?php 
if (preg_match($regexp, $entry) && !preg_match('/.*\[VIDEO\].*' . $link_detection . '.*\[\/VIDEO\].*/i', $entry)) { //if there is a match

There are two instances of that line. Make sure to only replace the second one (around line 836).

Hello Steven,
Thanks. It is working now. Here are two more questions:
1- Manage-Comments-Action (approve-edit-delete) these three icons are very close to each other. How to make more gaps on these three?
2- How to make bigger (Topic-1-2-3->-Last) top right corner of comments page?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Things
10-Jun-2014, 10:48 AM
Last Post by skilife
13-May-2012, 01:11 PM