This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

v1.3 Development

Quote:Excellent! I just tested it with loads of comments and it seems to be working fine, exactly how I expected it to work.
Yeah, I also tested it quite thoroughly, and no problems so far. The change was simple enough too.
Quote:The import/export feature could be difficult because it's more to do with importing comments from other scripts rather than with this one.
About the import/export, I've actually been thinking about it myself. I have a couple of ideas, but I think that this would be perfect as an add-on instead of a built-in feature anyway. I'll make a new thread to discuss it if I feel like it.
Quote:If you want you could take a look at the feature for deleting multiple rows in the backend?
Yeah, sure!

I'm giving you three guesses...

A few bugs were found when disabling pagination but that has been fixed and the feature is now fully integrated and complete for the next release.

Have you completed the interview?

Hi Static, I have made some good progress in the last few days. The only thing that I plan to do now is to change all of the function names and define text for the frontend to ensure they are unique. If you have any additions then I will also include them before I start testing everything.

I guess you can go ahead with the function names. The stuff I'm working on is almost completely in JS, so it won't have any adverse effects. The sorting in Datatables is throwing me off a little. The part up to multiple selections at a time (shift-click) works, but will have to be redone for it to work with multiple selections and Datatables sorting. Not sure if I can get it out before the next version, but it isn't all that important, right? Can't be too tough. The next thing I'll probably be working on is the comment editor.

It's not important so don't worry about it. The dev version of 1.3 already contains enough improvements to warrant a new release.

Great! Now, all that's left after 1.3 is done is a little site changes, like the CSS page to demonstrate some stylesheets, and some more user involvement. I've finished the CSS page a while ago, and it's somewhere floating around here. Don't remember some of the other suggestions. Oh well. Anyway, good job on 1.3 Smile

Just changed all of the function names (including the places where they are called) to cmtx_name_of_function and everything seems to be working fine. Next task is to change the define text in the same way.

All of the define text has now been changed.

Have you added the new language files yet? If so, perhaps Chafik would like to see the new files?

At the moment only French and German are included. I'm going to release the beta of v1.3 sometime this week so any further translations and features can be submitted for inclusion at that point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
22-Jan-2011, 09:12 PM