This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

v1.3 Development

Not what I meant. I was asking whether or not you added the "define" files for the files that don't have them yet? Where did you get the other two BTW?

I'm giving you three guesses...

I take it you're referring to files such as rss and subscribers? If so then yes these now have seperate language files, as seen in the dev version which I sent you.

The other two? I think you're meaning French and German? The French language files are attached on the forum in the translation category and the German language files were sent to me as a support ticket.

If I misunderstood again then please be more specific next time because unfortunately I don't always have my guessing hat on Wink

Have you completed the interview?

Right, see this topic: http://www.commentics.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=140
I'll start working on my own translations sometime next week, or the week after that if I'm busy.

I'm giving you three guesses...

All 'hard coded' strings are now in the language files.
Ok great.

Instead of commenting out the 'FilesMatch' code in the .htaccess files I was thinking of removing it and then creating a security related add-on containing the uncommented files. As it is, users are unlikely to even look at these files, not to mention uncomment them, so providing a more visible option such as an add-on might be a better approach.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
22-Jan-2011, 09:12 PM