This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Can this be done?

Currently the "rating" is done by drop-down selection. Can this be changed to use images - sort of like the average rating displays now with five stars (Rich Snippets) for example? 

Part two: if so, can the rating be on one page and the form be on another - Page 1 is where they rate and page 2 is where they leave a comment.

Thanks!
GREAT script and having lots of fun with it by the way!!

I am referring to the one (1) through five (5) drop down by the way. in the form itself.
Thanks!

I thought a picture might help explain. I do not think I did a good job of explaining above :-)

PS: I am VERY desperate to get this done. I have been able to modify this GREAT script to my needs expect for this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-Mar-2016, 02:02 PM)Seven Thunders Wrote:  I thought a picture might help explain. I do not think I did a good job of explaining above :-)

PS: I am VERY desperate to get this done. I have been able to modify this GREAT script to my needs expect for this.

I got it working. Thanks anyway.

Hi, sorry for the late reply and glad to hear you got this working. This is already done in my development version of Commentics v3. It uses Font Awesome for the star images.

Have you completed the interview?
Thumbs Up 

No worries :-)