This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

manage_pages is blank

Hi I'm having problem with pages like "Manage > Pages" and edit comments page. they only display blank pages. Do u have any idea?

TIA

Hi, are you able to view the Error Reporting page under Settings? If so, please turn it on for the admin panel so that it shows on the screen, re-visit the pages you are having a problem with, and then post any error messages here. Remember to switch it off afterwards.

Have you completed the interview?

I've enabled the error reporting but there's nothing displayed on the page. I view source but there's no HTML code. Could it be something to do with my server setting? but manage_comments is working fine...

That's strange. Does it happen with other web browsers? Did you pass all of the system checks during installation? You could try looking at your raw server error log to see if there are any error messages in there because some servers are set up to always hide errors no matter what. It can usually be accessed from your website control panel.

Have you completed the interview?

It might be the .htaccess file again. Try removing the .htaccess file from "comments/ADMIN/includes/pages" temporarily. Also, make sure that the database tables actually exists through phpMyAdmin.

I'm giving you three guesses...

Tried removing .htaccess etc but not working Sad

But I've found the source of the problem. It's in manage_pages.php:
$pages = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `".$mysql_table_prefix."pages` ORDER BY id ASC");

Probably it's because of the number of records i have in the table (118069 records)
So now i'm modifying it to use pagination with LIMIT:
$pages = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `".$mysql_table_prefix."pages` ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0, 100");

Or can we actually disabled the AJAX pagination and switch to pre-defined normal PHP pagination instead?

Thank you!