This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Stars In Search Results Then They Disappeared
Star 

I'm not sure if Commentics is even being supported anymore, but maybe someone can help me... I recently activated rich snippets in admin and resubmitted one of the pages to Google that i've been running Commentics on and within a few hours I had stars in my search results for the page. Then a few days later they were gone... Any idea why this happened?

Thanks.

Hi Methyus,

Yes, it's still being supported, although a lot of time and resources is currently going into the upcoming v3 which is due for release soon.

As to why the stars stopped appearing, it's hard to say. There's an FAQ below which explains why they might not show but it doesn't specifically cover why it would show and then not show. My advice would be to check again that their testing tool says it's okay and if you're serious about it then to mark-up more content on your site (to meet point 4 of the list in their FAQ).

https://sites.google.com/site/webmasterh...ets#noshow

Have you completed the interview?

Hi Steven,
Long time/no see! Funny thing... I just checked again and lo and behold the stars are back in my search results... lol They disappeared about a week ago and now they're just back all of the sudden... Weird...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post