This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Please help

Are you using Commentics v3.0? The integration code you've posted is for earlier versions. It should look more like this:

PHP Code:
<?php
$cmtx_identifier
= '1';
$cmtx_reference  = 'Example';
$cmtx_folder     = '/commentics/';
require(
$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . $cmtx_folder . 'frontend/index.php');
?>

If there's no CSS styling then try going to 'Settings -> System' and check that the 'Commentics URL' setting correctly points to your Commentics folder.

Also if you view the source code of the page where you're trying to integrate Commentics, you can search for 'commentics/' and find the link to the stylesheet to check if it looks right.

Have you completed the interview?

Yes I'm using v3. of course I have used the code that you already showed in the integration file. 

But when I use this code the server gives an error like 'no file or directory' in my web hosting.

Also I've tried this  in my localhost with virtual server on my mac. and when I install it, it doesnt really show anything.

the page showed something like I told you when I try the older version's code. and I can use the backend without any problem.

Do you have a folder called 'commentics' in the root of your server?

If not, what did you name the Commentics folder and where is it on your server?

Can you post the entire error that you mentioned? The one that said no file or directory.

Thanks for answering btw. 

So "commentics" folder (renamed from upload) is in directory right after public_html/. 

I've deleted the file I edited. So I reuploaded the brandnew example1.php

And I'm trying to run the example1.php that already exist in the out of "commentics" folder where is right after public_html/.

and this is the error;

Warning: require(/home/meyveli/public_html/upload/frontend/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/meyveli/public_html/example1.php on line 21

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/meyveli/public_html/upload/frontend/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/meyveli/public_html/example1.php on line 21

Okay so it's trying to access the file "/home/meyveli/public_html/upload/frontend/index.php". However you said you renamed the /upload/ folder to /commentics/. Therefore can you use this line:

PHP Code:
<?php 
$cmtx_folder
= '/commentics/';

ok I've just edited and refresed the page. now it shows the comment form without css. not only css (also not responding)

Also I've checked the system settings and the folder name is correct.

Okay did you try the following?

Quote:Also if you view the source code of the page where you're trying to integrate Commentics, you can search for 'commentics/' and find the link to the stylesheet to check if it looks right.

Thanks for your PM. From looking at the source code, I think your 'Commentics URL' setting is missing the "/" at the end.

YES!!!! Thanks again Steven. All I missed is "/" at the end my commentics url. 

Now It works Wink