This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Remember visiting the admin panel.

(20-Mar-2018, 08:16 PM)Steven Wrote:  That's great. Just for info, I'll be removing those lines in the next version since they're not needed. That will mean when you upgrade you won't need to repeat it again.

Thank you very much, friends. Heart

There are some comments. I have my own reviews on the site to which pagination is connected. And after I hooked the commentics some my pagination function stopped working. I decided to find out the reason.
It turned out you know what?
The fact that I use the jQuery v3.1.1 library on the site, and jQuery v1.12.4 is attached to commentics. Without thinking twice, I decided to just change v1.12.4 to v3.1.1 and it all worked.
Tell me, please, will commentics work perfectly with the new v3.1.1 library?
At the moment everything works. I will watch as will be further.
Thank you.

(23-Mar-2018, 06:56 PM)Harry Wrote:  There are some comments.  I have my own reviews on the site to which pagination is connected.  And after I hooked the commentics some my pagination function stopped working.  I decided to find out the reason.
It turned out you know what?  
The fact that I use the jQuery v3.1.1 library on the site, and jQuery v1.12.4 is attached to commentics. Without thinking twice, I decided to just change v1.12.4 to v3.1.1 and it all worked.  
Tell me, please, will commentics work perfectly with the new v3.1.1 library?  
At the moment everything works.  I will watch as will be further.  
Thank you.

I was wrong. Everything works great and no need to change the library version. I put the script in the wrong place.Everything is perfect! Thanks.

Updated to the new version 3.3
Great work, friends! Thank you very much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by clixcity
30-Jul-2020, 08:32 AM
Last Post by Steven
20-Aug-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Steven
30-Mar-2012, 02:49 PM