This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

How to sort viewers report by timestamp?

Hello,

Thanks for the great plugin.

I am almost finished working on integration this plugin on my site.
Everything seems like running well.

I am interesting on report viewers features in admin panel and wondering how to customize it.
I can't found the timestamp when the pages was viewed, so I can't sort the report by viewing time. How can I do it?
CMIIW the last activity is it mean the duration time of a page when it got viewed?

Thank you.

Hi,

The last activity column shows the last time that the user loaded the page.

So by clicking the column heading you can order it by most recent users.

Have you completed the interview?
Wink 

Hi,
Thank you for the reply.

When I clicked on Last Activity heading, it will sort the column by visited duration, from shortest duration to longest, vice versa, it is not by visited timestamp, please check attachment.

Can I sort it by timestamp? So I can see some sort of realtime visitors.
Probably by adding new column, and no need to sort it, only from newest visit to older visit.

Also in the viewers setting, the timeout is limited to 10000, which mean around 3 hours?
Can I make it 24 hours?

Thanks.

It's showing how many minutes ago the user was on the page. It's not the duration of how long they spent on it. So if it shows '02m 30s' it means the user's last activity on the page was two and a half minutes ago.

It's limited to a maximum of about 3 hours because the feature is designed to show your current visitors. It's not designed for viewing historical visits like an analytics tool would do.

Have you completed the interview?

Okay,
Thanks for your answer.
Best regards.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by johan
15-Nov-2013, 04:32 PM