This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Integration with phpbb.

Hey,

I want to make the comments where people can register and log in with their phpbb forum profiles and the Avatar shows. I would like the Avatar to click and link to their profiles on the forums.

I would also like the mods of phpbb forums and Administrators text colors to show on the comments.

Also, I would like really simple comments. I want to make it where people can quick post a anonymous comment, and or log in and post a comment with the forum profiles.

The comments register and php etc........ should only make them sign up at the forums.

I would like to know how to do this with php comments.

(17-Apr-2019, 01:36 PM)dongtuuyenblackpeony Wrote:  Hey,

I want to make the comments where people can register and log in with their phpbb forum profiles and the Avatar shows. I would like the Avatar to click and link to their profiles on the forums.

I would also like the mods of phpbb forums and Administrators text colors to show on the comments.

Also, I would like really simple comments. I want to make it where people can quick post a anonymous comment, and or log in and post a comment with the forum profiles.

The comments register and php etc........ should only make them sign up at the forums.

I would like to know how to do this with php comments.

Hi I can see how these changes would be good for your site but unfortunately they're outside the scope of support provided.

Have you completed the interview?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by josh_sg1
20-Feb-2012, 03:09 PM