This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

hi guys

need help plz

I'm making a website for a school project & been trying to find a way to comment on images stored in specific folder.

The images are uploaded by members,  once it passes validation & rules it is stored in the /folder along with any other images that have been uploaded.

Members will be able to view the image and each of them can comment if they wish.

I am not sure how I am going to call the images yet, Ill figure that out but the basic idea is that when someone is viewing the image the page is also showing the comments

Can I call use get data in url to include to include the comments?

addcomment.php?name=test.jpg

If anyone has ideas let plz let me know If I can auto generate them I figure out I just dont have experience with this script It will take me time to figure it out I would appreciate any help

tks

wow this is a written pretty friendly, Smile

I did a complete new restart of the webserver, re-installed the SSL certificate, created a new database, made a ini file then did a fresh install of the Comme Script

I got the example3 page working & updating the data fine, and i setup the form attributes via the CP and got that working, but how how can we call a random, some, or all quotes from the database?

For example I added a comment to the example3 page with a photo.. how can that entry be pulled without knowing its id before hand?

Is there a way to show all without having the pages names or id?