This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

verified badges?

hi, is that a way to enable verified badges like instagram has? I would like to validate the authenticy of my users, thank you

Hi one way to do this would be to add a text field on the edit user page where you can type in something like "Verified" and it would show it on the user's badge (see attached).

If that sounds okay I might consider adding it to the roadmap however it wouldn't be guaranteed. If it's important then I'd suggest having it done as custom, paid work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you completed the interview?

its ok thank you, i have decided to leave commentics as just a simple commenting feature and implemented moosocial to trigger more advanced options for users, thank you for your response

(13-Apr-2020, 11:09 AM)Steven Wrote:  Hi one way to do this would be to add a text field on the edit user page where you can type in something like "Verified" and it would show it on the user's badge (see attached).

If that sounds okay I might consider adding it to the roadmap however it wouldn't be guaranteed. If it's important then I'd suggest having it done as custom, paid work.

how did you add the text field to the edit user page?