This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Client area to set up a language ?

Hi,

I'm new to commetics, I've just installed it, mostly in order to test it. In the description it was said it "cames with several languages" packs, but when I click on "Get more languages here", I end up in a license key form... Huh

Does it mean I'll need to pay a licence to get a language pack ? Or am I missing something ?

(I'm looking for a french translation)

Hi Zorro_X, welcome to the project. Yes the language packs are only available in the Client Area, which you would need to purchase a licence to access. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. If you could let me know where you saw that, I'll improve the wording so it's clearer for everyone. If you decide to purchase a licence, you'll find that there's a French translation for both the frontend and backend, ranging from Commentics v3.3 to v4.2. All of the languages take a lot of time to maintain, especially whenever a new version is released, so that's why they're in the Client Area.

Have you completed the interview?

Hi,
In the FAQ "How do I add a new language" : https://commentics.com/faq/language/add

Seems very clear you don't need to add "your language" because there are already a lot of translations... :/

Thanks, I've made that clearer in the FAQ now.

thanks...
is it a "per-year" licence or a permanent one ?

It's a permanent licence.

thankyou !