This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Now I can't log in to Backend?

Now, the now that is only minutes after I successfully logged in to my backend, now I can't. Rolling through username Demo, self-populating in the login form, when I did not once use that facility and the criminal soul-crushing "Wrong username and/or password" when everything was set up minutes before, recorded and accurately used, again, to fulfill the Login demon so she can send me into a convoluted jack knife spiral down and through the septic tank of desperation that always emerges just long enough to drag me in. I must have tried to install Commentics 6-7 times, giving up and returning to whittling each time to calm my nerves.
Please someone tell me why this happens to me all the time. I give the big C the benefit of the doubt, but my dreams are dashed upon the rocks of cyber despair every time I do...

Abel....

Ok, as answers on here are like slow as. I will strip it all out and then reinstall it like I have done every time I have tried to get it to work.....

Having stripped everything out, on reinstalling it tells me I can't as it is already installed. Oh, and the reset your password feature keeps timing me out even when I use the activation codes and the generated password?
I can't win....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Toeb
30-Sep-2021, 08:03 AM