This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Unwanted Topic Block Split +800px

Installation with Commentics went smoothly and extremely easy to integrate into my website.  Thank you Steven.   Smile

However, I'm seeing an issue with the posted Comments:  When my browser window is displayed at 800px or less, the Topic and RSS Notify blocks display fine and are centered within those blocks.  But when the browser window is resized to 801+ px, both the Topic and RSS Notify blocks are split into 3 sections with the Topic and RSS Notify collapsed into just 1 of those 3 sections.

How do you suggest to remove those 3 sections within those blocks so that when the browser window is resized to greater than 800px, the blocks display only 1 section?

I've attached a screenshot of the split blocks when the browser window is resized at 801px, and a screenshot of when the browser window is resized to 800px and displays centered.

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For this you'll need to increase the breakpoint in your stylesheet.

The proper way would be to edit the SASS file, /frontend/view/default/stylesheet/sass/partial/_comments.scss, and then use Gulp to convert and minify it to the regular CSS file. However if that's too technical you'll need to edit your CSS file directly which is at /frontend/view/default/stylesheet/css/stylesheet.min.css.

Search for this:
Code:
@media all and (max-width: 800px){.cmtx_comments_row_one

And change it to this:
Code:
@media all and (max-width: 1000px){.cmtx_comments_row_one

If you want, increase it to a very high number such as a few thousand so it will never reach it.

Have you completed the interview?