This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

auto reply email to be sent to the commentor

When a comment is made on any comment page, can an auto reply email to be sent to the commentor of that particular comment content with a default thank you message.

but it should be optional , because if email id of commentor is wrong it will nothing todo , other wise send auto reply mail

Regards,
:angel:Roopsahoo
IIT Bombay
India

Hi,

Okay so you would like a 'thank you' email to be sent to users who submit a comment.

What happens when a user submit lots of comments, they might not want an email every time.

Have you completed the interview?

(14-Jun-2011, 12:46 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

Okay so you would like a 'thank you' email to be sent to users who submit a comment.

What happens when a user submit lots of comments, they might not want an email every time.

Hai Steven,
actually I want not only "thank you" like default message but also what he/she already wrote in his/her comment should automatically send at the submission of comment,

this option you keep in commentics application not as an default feature,
thease features should be optional and control by admin

Because I feel some times this feature is needed in commentics application as I am a big fan of commenticsIdea

and Its useful for cross checking of his/her email is right or wrong email

- It shouldnot be strictly validate by commentics just keep a track record of email of commenter is right or wrong email id

- Email is the only way to communicate my valuable commenter
I think this is a very useful and important feature to keep a cool track and monitor of email id of commenter

Thanks and Regards
Roopsahoo
IIT Bombay India

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post