This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

How to integrate the amount of comments on a different place?

Hi,

Try the extractor add-on.

Have you completed the interview?

Awesome, it's working - thank you! =)

(03-Aug-2014, 07:46 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

Try the extractor add-on.

Hi Steven, for v3 its different. I tried the previous suggestions to extract the number of comments and even the extractor plugin but the paths and probably names of the variables are different Could you help me with this please. Btw, this plugin is awesome! You put a lot of effort into this and the community is thankful for that.

Hi Roger, luckily I was updating the Extractor plugin the other day. I haven't had chance to release it yet so I've attached my working copy. I was going to test it a bit more so let me know if it works for you.

Attached Files
.zip extractor.zip Size: 14 KB  Downloads: 18

Have you completed the interview?

(22-Nov-2016, 10:33 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi Roger, luckily I was updating the Extractor plugin the other day. I haven't had chance to release it yet so I've attached my working copy. I was going to test it a bit more so let me know if it works for you.

Hi Steven,

Thank you very much for the updated plugin. I only needed the count comment function and it worked perfectly. Haven't gone into details for the rest of the functions for displaying ratings, new comments, etc. but based on the example page they all seem to work just fine. Once again, thank you very much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
29-Jul-2020, 08:34 AM
Last Post by MattyP
13-Apr-2020, 08:33 PM
Last Post by Steven
03-May-2016, 08:36 PM