This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

The problem with the link in the response

Yes, I did look at the recommendation of setting error reporting but failed to fix anything.
This did not help. Changes to successfully perform in the field "Comment" while in the field below "Reply" can not change anything.

Also, i noticed something again with oblique lines ...only now the problem is that when I put something in quotation marks ex. "on SEO" to me on the website shows as \\\"On SEO\\\"

The error file is as follows:

/includes/pages/dashboard.php on line 78
/includes/pages/dashboard.php on line 245

[07-Feb-2012 17:29:59] PHP Warning: curl_setopt() [<a href='function.curl-setopt'>function.curl-setopt</a>]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in
/home/mysite/domains/mysite.com/public_html/comments/admin/includes/pages/dashboard.php on line 78

[07-Feb-2012 17:29:59] PHP Warning: curl_setopt() [<a href='function.curl-setopt'>function.curl-setopt</a>]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in
/home/mysite/domains/mysite.com/public_html/comments/admin/includes/pages/dashboard.php on line 245

Before turning off Magic Quotes, changes have worked.

What if you disable the WYSIWYG editor in Settings -> System?

Have you completed the interview?

When you turn off WYSIWYG editor everything works perfectly!

Even the slash does not appear ...

I used a lot of the editor, if anything, it can enable.

However, let me direct entry using the link code
<a href="http://example.com" target="_parent"> example </ a>

Steven, I just want to tell that I have successfully upgraded to 1.8 version 1.7 without any problems. Also, all these problems i had in previous versions are gone so i am very pleased with your software! Expectations were fulfilled in every respect and iwish you lots of users and members who will support your efforts.

Thanks !!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
03-Dec-2020, 07:38 PM
Last Post by Steven
20-Aug-2019, 12:20 PM
Last Post by TheEditor
07-Apr-2013, 12:25 PM
Last Post by Steven
27-Mar-2012, 05:00 PM