This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New reviews

Hi all,
I have today managed to integrate this great script into my website.
I'm still playing around with it, I can't seem to get my menu on the right to make it like the rest of my site. But i have site links at the top too so not a massive problem. It just looks a bit odd with empty space on the right. Undecided here it is ADI training
Any advice is always welcome,
Thanks, Jon

Hi,

I noticed you have an extra </ul> in your menu. This might be worth checking out in case it's part of the issue.

Apart from that, there may be a PHP error (try this FAQ).

<div class="menu">
<ul>
<li><a href="index.php" title="Home page">Home</a></li>
<li><a href="adipart2and3.php" title="adi part 2 training">ADI Part 2</a></li>
<li><a href="adi-part-3-training.php" title="adi part 3 training ">Part 3 Lessons</a></li>
<li><a href="checktest.php" title="check test training">Check Test Training</a></li>
<li><a href="drivinglessonshull.php" title="driving lessons hull">Driving Lessons Hull</a></li>
</ul>
</ul>
</div>

Have you completed the interview?

(23-Apr-2012, 09:21 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

I noticed you have an extra </ul> in your menu. This might be worth checking out in case it's part of the issue.

Apart from that, there may be a PHP error (try this FAQ).

<div class="menu">
<ul>
<li><a href="index.php" title="Home page">Home</a></li>
<li><a href="adipart2and3.php" title="adi part 2 training">ADI Part 2</a></li>
<li><a href="adi-part-3-training.php" title="adi part 3 training ">Part 3 Lessons</a></li>
<li><a href="checktest.php" title="check test training">Check Test Training</a></li>
<li><a href="drivinglessonshull.php" title="driving lessons hull">Driving Lessons Hull</a></li>
</ul>
</ul>
</div>

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply and the advice, it takes fresh eyes to see the obvious sometimes. I will fix that later.
Thank you for the fantastic script, it's simply professional and good looking.Smile