This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Google seller rating extensions
Rainbow 

Hi,

We are wondering if Commentics is possible to have Google Seller Rating Extensions like the following picture

[Image: 2024464860107475217heNWfK_ph.jpg]

If it is possible, how can it be done? Besides that, do we have full control to manage the review, for example, delete the review if we find it is malicious or spam? Many thanks for answering my questions.

[Image: 2053092620107475217vzGOoj_ph.jpg]

[Image: seller_rating.jpg]

Hi,

Sorry I'm not familiar with 'Google Seller Rating Extensions'. However, Commentics does have Rich Snippets which seems quite similar.

Yes you can delete any comments using the admin panel, and there is also a spam removal tool.

Have you completed the interview?

(15-May-2012, 12:16 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

Sorry I'm not familiar with 'Google Seller Rating Extensions'. However, Commentics does have Rich Snippets which seems quite similar.

Yes you can delete any comments using the admin panel, and there is also a spam removal tool.

Hi Steven,

Thank you so much for your reply, because for example we go to google co uk and search keyword "Mazuma", at the top of the page, it is some paid advertisement which shows that there are around 60,000 reviews. Therefore we also want to have that after using commentics. Dont know if you have any idea on that? Thanks for your information as I am currently now doing a project for that part. Much Appreciated !!!

Hi,

From what I can tell, (and I hope I can explain this), the ratings and reviews are stored on the Google Products system itself, rather than from your website. In other words, the ratings and reviews are not sourced from your website, but from Google itself. Therefore it has nothing to do with Commentics at all. All that is required for you to do is to make sure that your store is rated in Google Product Search, you have 4 or more stars, and you have at least 30 reviews. But I think these reviews are stored on Google Products and not from your website (i.e. Commentics). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Have you completed the interview?

(16-May-2012, 12:14 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

From what I can tell, (and I hope I can explain this), the ratings and reviews are stored on the Google Products system itself, rather than from your website. In other words, the ratings and reviews are not sourced from your website, but from Google itself. Therefore it has nothing to do with Commentics at all. All that is required for you to do is to make sure that your store is rated in Google Product Search, you have 4 or more stars, and you have at least 30 reviews. But I think these reviews are stored on Google Products and not from your website (i.e. Commentics). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi guys,

check this: https://www.google.com/shopping/seller?q=check24.de

The reviews you found in the AdWords as 5 golden stars are collected by feedback companies like ekomi. To show stars in AdWords you have to have an average above 3.5 and more than 30 reviews in the last 12 months. Only a dozen of Google partners are allowed to collect reviews and put them in the Google seller ratings club.

Hope, that helps.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
17-Apr-2013, 06:16 PM
Last Post by stariocek
23-Dec-2012, 11:28 AM