This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Admin login never works

(18-Sep-2012, 08:21 PM)Steven Wrote:  Also, have you tried clearing your cookies?

Yes I have done all the usual suspects. Tried different browser, cleared cookies... etc etc

If at first you don't succeed then so much for parachuting!

(18-Sep-2012, 08:11 PM)Steven Wrote:  If the URL of the login screen ends in /admin/ can you try /admin/index.php

Or vice-versa.

the login screen URL that comes up is as follows. I originally changed the admin folder as per instructuctions. I have not shown this for security reasons.

http://www.oilchangecouponsdeals.com/com...=dashboard

When did it stop working? After an upgrade? Did you follow all of the upgrade steps, including step 5?

Do you have any error messages in your server's error log, usually accessed with cPanel?

Have you completed the interview?

(19-Sep-2012, 11:49 AM)Steven Wrote:  When did it stop working? After an upgrade? Did you follow all of the upgrade steps, including step 5?

Do you have any error messages in your server's error log, usually accessed with cPanel?

I haven't accessed the comments for a couple of months. Last time I did access it, I logged in, obviously with no problem. I have not upgraded it since I last accessed the control panel. I haven't checked anything on the server.

Okay, if it worked previously and it has suddenly stopped working without you changing anything then it is something which your host has done. Maybe they changed their server settings or their software. Best to explain this problem to them.

Have you completed the interview?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
06-Nov-2013, 07:44 PM
Last Post by Steven
13-Mar-2013, 02:04 PM
Last Post by Steven
04-Mar-2012, 02:36 PM
Last Post by archym
02-Jul-2011, 02:29 PM