This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Loosening Spam Control

All,
Looking for input on loosening, or removing completely the spam control provided by commentics. This may sound defeating, but we are very busy right now and I would like our user community the ability to self monitor via the flag option as opposed to having to approve all the postings getting set aside for approval which ends up taking up a huge amount of time to do. Thank you for any suggestions or input as I have not been able to find the solution to this, if there is one.

If the approval reason is "Spam" then you can change it by going to Settings -> Processor -> Comment and finding the section for "Spam Words". From there you can edit the word list, disable the feature or change the action.

Have you completed the interview?

Feelin' kinda dumb and I thank you for replying; AND for Commentics. Very awesome!

(11-Oct-2012, 07:05 PM)Steven Wrote:  If the approval reason is "Spam" then you can change it by going to Settings -> Processor -> Comment and finding the section for "Spam Words". From there you can edit the word list, disable the feature or change the action.