This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

no reload

Hi, First of all, thank you so much, this script is so great. But I have big problem. When I submit a commnet, page do a reload, but comments are disappear. I start log system and got code:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException' with message 'Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.' in /var/www/hosting/xy.com/comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php:310 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/hosting/xy.com/comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(231): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('') #1 /var/www/hosting/xy.com/comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(94): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array) #2 /var/www/hosting/xy.com/comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(58): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array) #3 /var/www/hosting/xy.com/comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleHeaderFactory.php(56): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setFieldBodyModel(Array) #4 /var/www/hosting/xy.com in /var/www/hosting/xy.com/comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php on line 310

Please, can you help me with that problem? Thank you so much

Hi I did change Email Preferences and funcion is ok now.

But I have second problem. My captcha ruined graphics in Google Chrom, can you help me pls? Thx

[Image: 2sacro3.jpg]

and I dont know, why is captcha on the right side. Do you have some idea, please?

Hi,

Can you post a link to your page so I can see what's happening.

Have you completed the interview?

Yes, thx. http://goo.gl/Bj32T

Can you open /comments/includes/template/form.php

Search for the word </textarea>

It should be on line 705. On the line after it add this:

<div style="clear:left;"></div>

Thank you, Its great, but captcha graphics is ruined in Google Chrom. Do you know why? Opera, IE, Firefox are OK.

Are you referring to the text field being too big?

I think that's because in your other stylesheet you have this:

Code:
input[type="text"], input[type="password"] {
    background: url("../grafika/input.png") repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    border: 0 none;
    color: #666666;
    height: 28px;
    padding: 0 8px;
    width: 164px;
}

no, but its ok and thank you so much. And please, can you delete url (its not my domain), or topic? Thx a lot

resolved