This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Already Rated

Hello and thank you for a great script.

I have setup Commentics on my site and it works great. I was fiddling with the settings and somehow clicked something that prevents someone from rating more than once. Since I have several products I would like the people to be able to rate and comment on more than one product. Is this possible?

thank you.

Riley

Hi Riley,

By default, users can only rate the same page once and this is so that the ratings are accurate for that page. If you want them to be able to rate the same page more than once then you can change a setting in 'Layout -> Form -> General' called 'Repeat Ratings' to 'Allow'. There are no restrictions on users to be able to rate other pages once they have rated. So if they rate page one, they can't rate page one again, but they can rate page two and page three etc.

FAQ: www.commentics.org/support/knowledgebase.php?article=21

Have you completed the interview?

(27-May-2014, 08:27 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi Riley,

By default, users can only rate the same page once and this is so that the ratings are accurate for that page. If you want them to be able to rate the same page more than once then you can change a setting in 'Layout -> Form -> General' called 'Repeat Ratings' to 'Allow'. There are no restrictions on users to be able to rate other pages once they have rated. So if they rate page one, they can't rate page one again, but they can rate page two and page three etc.

FAQ: www.commentics.org/support/knowledgebase.php?article=21

Thank you Steven. That did it. I appreciate the quick response. You can close this thread if you want.