This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

how to integrate with dynamic links

other_product_detail.php?category=$category&subcategory=$subcategory&product=$product

above is the link where i want to add my comments my link is dynamic i have test this link on static page its working but i dnt know how it will work with dynamic page

plz help me

The future release v1.1 will have this ability. It will be released sometime this or next week. If you have trouble integrating it, then I'll write a tutorial to help in these situations. If you were to search a little, you'll find a way to do it with the current script, but I'd recommend you to wait a little.

I'm giving you three guesses...

thx for your response i will 4 ur tutorial help .....hopefully

any ideas when the stable version for this will become available?
it looks really promising.

Very soon. Commentics v1.1 beta 2 is almost the real deal. I doubt anything will really change from that version, so if you want, you can check it out.
http://www.commentics.org/forum/showthre...537#pid537

So the beta2 is quite stable and will work well? If so I can start with that and update it when the full version is available.

It's not recommended to install or upgrade to a beta. It's not stable as it hasn't been properly tested.

No instructions will be given on how to update it. Also no actual support will be given for it.

The stable version will probably be released tomorrow or the day after.

Have you completed the interview?

Ok. I can wait until then.

Version 1.1 has been released, and a tutorial is located here: http://www.commentics.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=54

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
10-Jul-2015, 07:24 PM
Last Post by J.B.
06-Jun-2014, 11:19 PM
Last Post by Life-BEC
04-Oct-2013, 08:04 AM
Last Post by het
19-Sep-2011, 06:42 PM
Last Post by Static