This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Can't find homepage

Because I have a full-time job and there are a lot of problems with how you've tried to integrate it so it will take time for me to write a reply. I'll reply this evening when I get home. Thanks for your patience.

Have you completed the interview?

Okay well the first problem is that you've used both the iFrame integration method and the PHP integration method. You'll need to choose one or the other.

Secondly I suggest you use your web browser to view the source code of your page. If you're using Chrome then right click on the page and click 'View page source'. There are some obvious issues, listed below:

Normally a page has some basic HTML tags, like <html>, <head>, <body> etc. There are none of these.

For your iFrame integration, the domain 'mimosa.com' doesn't exist. It probably should be 'mimosacotton.com'.
Code:
<script src="http://mimosa.com/upload/embed.js"></script>

For your PHP integration, it's trying to load from 'mimosacotton.com/Commentics/' but you haven't installed Commentics into that folder. You've installed it into this folder: 'mimosacotton.com/upload/'. So in your Commentics admin area, you'll need to go to 'Settings -> System' and fix the 'Commentics URL' setting.
Code:
<script src="//mimosacotton.com/Commentics/frontend/view/default/javascript/common.min.js" defer></script>

Also make sure to change the identifier and reference in your integration code. '1' and 'Page One' are just examples. You're meant to change these.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you completed the interview?