This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Spanish (Español) Translation

La traducción al español está hecha para la codificación "charset=utf-8", lo digo por los problemas que hay con los acentos en español.
The Spanish translation is made for "charset = utf-8" encoding.

Saludos.

V 1.7

Attached Files
.zip spanish.zip Size: 9.42 KB  Downloads: 69

Hi,

Thanks for providing a Spanish translation Smile

If it's possible can you also translate the files in "comments/agreement/" and "comments/includes/emails/".

Have you completed the interview?

Okay. Here they are.

Attached Files
.zip agreement.zip Size: 2.13 KB  Downloads: 33
.zip emails.zip Size: 3.96 KB  Downloads: 30

Hola Poropopo,

Lo primero darte las gracias por la traduccion tan buena que has hecho...

Solo queria preguntarte si por casualidad no tendras tambien traducida la parte de administracion (es que soy malisimo con esto del ingles)...

/admin/includes/language/

Muchisimas gracias por tu ayuda amigo...

Un saludo...

Hola, pues no lo he traducido. Lo siento.

Saludos,

I have completed Spanish translation of all files in includes/language/spanish and updated it to v2.5, but there's one issue I would like to solve before posting the files. I have translated names of countries in countries.php and reordered them alphabetically after that. The problem is that when I display them in the drop list they remain in the same order as in includes/template/countries.php. For example, I have entries like below, which make difficult to find a given country:
Cuba
Chipre (Cyprus)
República checa (Czech Republic)
Dinamarca (Denmark)
Yibuti (Djibouti)
Is there a way names can be displayed in the order they are in includes/language/spanish/countries.php?

Hi Carluti,

Thanks for your willingness to submit your translation to the project. Unfortunately the only way to organise them correctly would be to re-order them in the template file. It would be fine for you to submit that file as part of your translation. In the next version the countries are stored in the database so there won't be this problem.

Have you completed the interview?

Find attached Spanish updated translation.
I have set a two language install following method suggested at https://www.commentics.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=854 so I can't change the order in the template or it will affect the other language.

Attached Files
.zip spanish.zip Size: 15.09 KB  Downloads: 30

Attached is a csv file containing 20 captcha questions in Spanish, similar to those in English. The file contains an extra field "lang" to define the language the question is in.

Attached Files
.zip questions_es.csv.zip Size: 670 bytes  Downloads: 18

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
15-Nov-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post by Steven
05-Apr-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post by Steven
28-Sep-2013, 11:01 AM
Last Post by Steven
26-Sep-2013, 03:53 PM