This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Form is cut off after Country text?

I have the installed commentics, correctly I think (i've been able to get into the backend and make some changes). However, the form is cut off after the Country text and i've looked at the admin side to make sure i have additional fields set, like captcha, etc, and not sure why its now showing up. I have the comments section showing through an iframe window, but this its bigger than the actual page so this shouldn't be the problem.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Can you try this FAQ:
http://www.commentics.org/support/knowle...article=15

Have you completed the interview?

Ah frustrated! While waiting for a reply, im just have messed with something because now im getting these errors which I can't for the life of me figure out:

Warning: require(comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/swift_required.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/commentics.php on line 37

Warning: require(comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/swift_required.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/commentics.php on line 37

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/swift_required.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/commentics.php on line 37

Make sure the file exists with the following path:
/comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/swift_required.php

(18-Jan-2012, 09:12 PM)Steven Wrote:  Make sure the file exists with the following path:
/comments/includes/swift_mailer/lib/swift_required.php

Ok, making more progress, but still have problems. Really appreciate a relatively quick response.

No I get these errors when I submit a comment, yes the files are there.

Quote:Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/reserved_names.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/dummy_names.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/banned_names.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/detect_links.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 638

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/reserved_emails.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/dummy_emails.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/banned_emails.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/mild_swear_words.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/strong_swear_words.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/spam_words.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/detect_links.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 638

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for comments/includes/words/banned_websites.txt in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 421

Warning: require(comments/includes/htmLawed/htmLawed.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 934

Warning: require(comments/includes/htmLawed/htmLawed.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 934

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'comments/includes/htmLawed/htmLawed.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /home/poplocks/www/www/comments/includes/functions/processor.php on line 934

It sounds like a file permission issue. Maybe you or your host changed the file permissions to be lower than it should be, or did you enable 'Safe Mode'?

2 steps forward 1 step back. So today, without having made any changes with the problems listed above, the comment section works fine! I can add a comment no problem. Then when I go to the backend, and click on any menu items, im not able to navigate out to the dashboard. So thinking i'd done something wrong to the admin section, I uploaded a fresh set of admin files/folders. Which was dumb in hindsight. Now im getting a 403 forbidden error? Not sure what to do. Is there a lag in server updating when it comes to changes/uploading, etc? I might have luck and come back to this in a couple hours and it be ok again!?

I should have done this earlier, but just went ahead and did a fresh install, making sure that I put the files in the right directories. It worked out much nicer. Just have styling to do. Great script, highly customizable !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
14-Aug-2020, 08:22 AM
Last Post by clixcity
29-Jul-2020, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Steven
05-Jan-2019, 07:43 PM
Last Post by vkp
10-Jun-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Girasole
21-Nov-2013, 06:07 PM