This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Older comments/reviews not showing

Hi,
I upgraded to version 1.8 today and the comments/reviews that were on my site before are not showing. They are listed in the admin panel in the comments section but do not display on the site pages. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks,

Brian

Hi,

What's displaying where the comments should be? Is it the 'No comments yet' message?

Did you try this FAQ: http://www.commentics.org/support/knowle...article=15

Can you check whether the value of the $page_id variable in your integration code still matches with the corresponding Page ID in Manage -> Pages.

Have you completed the interview?

(11-Jul-2012, 09:13 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

What's displaying where the comments should be? Is it the 'No comments yet' message?

Did you try this FAQ: http://www.commentics.org/support/knowle...article=15

Can you check whether the value of the $page_id variable in your integration code still matches with the corresponding Page ID in Manage -> Pages.

Hi Steven,
Yes the comment displaying is "no comments yet"

I tried to error reporting setting and nothing was displayed on the page. I also double checked the $page_id variable in the integration and they do match the Page ID in the php integration script and still nothing displayed on the page.

I am not sure if this is part of the issue or not but "ad comment" button also does not work so I can't add a comment

Any ideas as to what I am not doing right?

Thanks for your time,

In what way does the 'Add Comment' button not work? Can you provide a link to your site.

So were you upgrading from v1.7 to v1.8? Did you follow all of the upgrade steps, including the installer? Did the files transfer okay?

If you go to Manage -> Comments and edit one of the comments not showing, does the 'Page' setting have the correct page selected?

Have you completed the interview?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
13-Feb-2013, 07:04 PM