This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Can't Run Installer

I can't get to my installer with http://www.domain.com/comments/installer/, I have used my domain, but it gets blocked and I get an Error 404. I am using ipage, which requires a login to get into the site. If I go to my control panel for my site and use "file manager", I can get to installer that way, but when I open the file it doesn't do anything?

Hi,

I'm not sure why that's happening for you, but it seems like more of a hosting issue rather than a problem with the script, so it may be better to ask your host.

Have you completed the interview?

(01-Apr-2013, 06:01 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

I'm not sure why that's happening for you, but it seems like more of a hosting issue rather than a problem with the script, so it may be better to ask your host.

Steve

Can I run the installer from my file manager on my website, or do I have to come in from the web directly. I can log into the control panel of my website and get to the installer file from there, but when I open the installer folder nothing happens

Paul

You need to access it from the web directly.

If you're getting a 404 error, it suggests that the folder doesn't exist at the location that you're trying to view it. It's also possible (but not likely) that the folder permissions are set too low.

If you're sure that the above two problems are not the case then it's best to ask your host.

Have you completed the interview?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
16-Jul-2012, 08:32 PM
Last Post by map22
30-Jun-2012, 06:55 AM
Last Post by Steven
20-Jun-2012, 05:04 PM
Last Post by Steven
16-Mar-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post by Steven