This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Changing color of comment scroll arrows.

On some pages of my site, I have thousands of comments so scrolling is necessary for people to view older comments. The scroll arrows are rather hidden. They are there, but for someone who may not know they may think they have reached the end of the comments. Is it possible to change the color of the scroll arrows to a Bold Yellow perhaps. I have looked through the CSS and am not able to see this code to alter.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Jon

Which scrollbars are you talking about? In general, scrollbars aren't meant to be changed and a lot of browsers don't allow it anymore.

Have you completed the interview?

(07-Jul-2014, 06:37 PM)Steven Wrote:  Which scrollbars are you talking about? In general, scrollbars aren't meant to be changed and a lot of browsers don't allow it anymore.

Steven,
An example can be found here: http://www.2hands.org/2014-wa-spokane.php
You will see that you have to scroll to view older postings. I am just seeing if there is a way that you can change the color of the down or up arrow found at the bottom and top of the scroll bar area. I hope this makes sense and it may seem trivial, but I feel people are missing older postings of people in need by not realizing they need to scroll down to see older postings. I can always redesign the page, but this would be a huge undertaking as I have hundreds and hundreds of pages. Thanks for your quick reply!

Jon

I see what you mean and can understand how people may miss the older posts. However you can't use CSS for this. There may be some JavaScript solutions but as it's not related to Commentics it would be better to ask on another website.

Have you completed the interview?

(08-Jul-2014, 07:24 PM)Steven Wrote:  I see what you mean and can understand how people may miss the older posts. However you can't use CSS for this. There may be some JavaScript solutions but as it's not related to Commentics it would be better to ask on another website.

Understood. Thank you for taking the time to look it over. I appreciate it. Thanks also for this script.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by kiyaaz
12-Aug-2020, 03:12 PM
Last Post by Steven
21-Feb-2019, 09:02 AM
Last Post by boonie67
08-Sep-2018, 03:05 PM
Last Post by Vaiolet12
14-Sep-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post by bahar
06-Dec-2015, 04:18 PM