This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

social media login

i need to integrate login with social media to comment the post, instead of adding name and email. please explain how can i integrate the same into commentics plugin. i have a code in php to integrate the social media login, but how to integrate the same into commentics plugin

integrated the social plugin.

Thank you

It would be great if you shared how you did it. I think other members would find it useful.

Have you completed the interview?

To integrate social media login i used different plugin to get user details details from social media. Need to get Name and email id from social media . Then populate the name and email field using this information and added that user as a new user in commentics.

This is a feature I am very interested in using on Commentics comment system.
It seems very old style to log in to comment with an email address.
It would be beneficial if people could just click a button and log in to comment using their Twitter or Facebook account information.

If this could be made available it would add a ton of extra value to this system.

(10-Jun-2017, 11:46 AM)vkp Wrote:  To integrate social media login i used different plugin to get user details details from social media. Need to get Name and email id from social media . Then populate the name and email field using this information and added that user as a new user in commentics.

Which plug in did you use???

would be cool to have a extraction plugin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
01-May-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post by Steven
10-Jul-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Jordann
24-Oct-2011, 10:20 PM