This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Can't Login!

Hi all,

I need some help and fast. I've got commentics set up on many pages and until I fix this problem the pages won't load or I have to go back and change all the code. Which would take ages, I'd then have to put it back after I fix commentics! I don't want to do this, so I hope I can just fix it.

I had a problem and had to restore my site from a backup. When I go to the admin login page I get the following error.

"Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_ac283f0473a3f51393c4a9a97fc10299, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/xrbegkas/public_html/comments/themoneycorner/includes/auth.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xrbegkas/public_html/comments/themoneycorner/includes/auth.php:2) in /home/xrbegkas/public_html/comments/themoneycorner/includes/auth.php on line 2"

I tried all I could and decided that because I only had a few messages, I would just delete everything and start again. I did this, re-installed commentics but I still get the same error and I can't login.

Can anybody help me please?

Hi all,

Just a quick update. It turns out that this was a server error. If anybody else gets the same error, contact your host provider and they'll fix it for you. I don't know what they did, but they fixed it for me.

Hi
I cant login as well and get a different message. Is somthing going on
I have contacted my host to see if the fix is at their end......
however comment etc appear to work.
Peter

(18-Oct-2011, 09:53 AM)ppiper Wrote:  Hi
I cant login as well and get a different message. Is somthing going on
I have contacted my host to see if the fix is at their end......
however comment etc appear to work.
Peter

what's the message or error you're getting?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
01-May-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post by marcparish
28-Jul-2020, 09:38 PM
Last Post by Steven
10-Jul-2020, 04:38 PM