This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

2.5 > 3.0 database password

Finally dived in to upgrade.

Cannot get past instruction no 9 - Run the upgrade http://www.your-domain.com/upload/install/

I assume its my password/username. I think its the password.
There was a database connection error. Access denied for user XXXXX error 1045

I have changed the password and added the secret password (using admin area within commentics database myphpadmin) , according to link I found in another post, Steven, however it then goes onto say Change your password in Settings -> Administrator. Where abouts is this area because I dont have access to admin area during setup and i'm guessing 'lost password' would be here as well?

A bit stuck...

Ha! Opened up a backed up file I had for commentics and this had a password - used that and it worked.

I've upgraded through to 3.2

Issue I have is that the comment area doesnt appear at all. So i'll keep tinkering.

Commentics dashboard error log shows:
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_bans in /homeXXXXXX/setting.php on line 22
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_comments in /home/XXXXXX/setting.php on line 22
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_reporters in /home/XXXXXX/setting.php on line 22
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_subscriptions in /XXXXXX/setting.php on line 22
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_voters in /home/XXXXXX/setting.php on line 22

Line 22  return $this->settings[$title];

Not sure what to do here....

Quote:Commentics dashboard error log shows:
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_bans in /homeXXXXXX/setting.php on line 22
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_comments in /home/XXXXXX/setting.php on line 22
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_reporters in /home/XXXXXX/setting.php on line 22
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_subscriptions in /XXXXXX/setting.php on line 22
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: task_enabled_delete_voters in /home/XXXXXX/setting.php on line 22

Line 22  return $this->settings[$title];

Ok the above seems to have solved itself... errors not showing anymore.

Still trying to get the comments section to show.... I wonder if it has something to do the the TNG mod....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by uplate
27-Jan-2020, 06:27 AM