This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Installation on Live server

It shows it enabled:

curl
cURL support enabled
cURL Information 7.29.0
Age 3
Features
AsynchDNS Yes
CharConv No
Debug No
GSS-Negotiate Yes
IDN Yes
IPv6 Yes
krb4 No
Largefile Yes
libz Yes
NTLM Yes
NTLMWB Yes
SPNEGO No
SSL Yes
SSPI No
TLS-SRP No
Protocols dict, file, ftp, ftps, gopher, http, https, imap, imaps, ldap, ldaps, pop3, pop3s, rtsp, scp, sftp, smtp, smtps, telnet, tftp
Host x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
SSL Version NSS/3.34
ZLib Version 1.2.7
libSSH Version libssh2/1.4.3

Hmm okay. Is it possible for you to provide your admin login and FTP details so I can debug it? You can PM me (I always delete the details afterwards). If not we can continue like this but it just means it'll take a bit longer.

Have you completed the interview?

ok no problem, will send PM with details.

Thanks for the details. I think your site's IP address may be blocked on my server. I'm going to get in touch with my host to find out more.

I was right. My host said that your site's IP address is "currently listed on a third party block list because it's been seen to be scanning other servers for possible vulnerabilities and running SQL injection attacks". I assume your site uses a shared IP address and it's due to other sites on your server that are doing it? They've removed the block so it should work now.

Thanks for your patience and sorting the problems for me its much appreciated. If I'm honest I dont really know what your talking about in that last email, so I will copy it to my webhost (Fasthost) and see what they have to say.

Best regards

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by rol
16-Feb-2020, 02:18 PM
Last Post by Steven
23-May-2019, 07:20 PM
Last Post by jgee
18-Nov-2016, 06:59 PM
Last Post by hentes
06-Nov-2016, 01:36 PM