This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Center form

I have my comment form centered, but the captcha image is still on the left side. how do I get it to center like the rest of the form? Thanks

There are two ways to do this.
  1. Edit the file "comments/includes/template/form.php" on line 646 (search for "siimage" if I got the wrong line), and remove the inline style "float: left;"
  2. Add the following to the stylesheet:
    #siimage {
    /*style that will have to override the inline style here. Try adding float: none !important;*/
    }

I don't know why it isn't in the CSS file already, but I'm sure Steven will fix that in the next release when he sees this Wink

I'm giving you three guesses...

(30-Mar-2011, 10:24 PM)Static Wrote:  There are two ways to do this.
  1. Edit the file "comments/includes/template/form.php" on line 646 (search for "siimage" if I got the wrong line), and remove the inline style "float: left;"
  2. Add the following to the stylesheet:
    #siimage {
    /*style that will have to override the inline style here. Try adding float: none !important;*/
    }

I don't know why it isn't in the CSS file already, but I'm sure Steven will fix that in the next release when he sees this Wink

ta da! It works! Thank you

The issue with removing the 'float:left;' is that the audio and refresh buttons fall out of place. That must be why I left it as an inline style.

Have you completed the interview?

(31-Mar-2011, 04:58 PM)Steven Wrote:  The issue with removing the 'float:left;' is that the audio and refresh buttons fall out of place. That must be why I left it as an inline style.

yes,i seen that it did that. i just thought i would live with it that way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nimand
25-Jan-2018, 06:30 PM
Last Post by besric
03-Mar-2016, 10:22 PM
Last Post by somalimuzic
18-Apr-2015, 05:27 PM
Last Post by aercan
05-Dec-2014, 10:44 AM
Last Post by fatfreddy
10-Sep-2013, 03:21 PM