This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Changing Order Of Display

First off I would just like to say thanks! This is really awesome and the perfect add on to my web-based non prophet.

I just have one question, is it possible to make the "new comment" form appear before the comments? I searched all the php but I was unable to find the final page that stitches it all together... I am a fairly new php developer but I still know my way around code so I am comfortable changing this. It would be awesome if somebody could point me in the right direction!

Thanks again,
Dalton Caughell

Hi robotman,

Yes you are able to make the post comment form appear above the comments the solution has already been posted on the forum in Code [Help] by Steven i believe it was you could also use the search at the top right i'll try and find it myself and edit this post if i find it or have time to search also just a heads up this forum is for CSS Help.

You'd get better help from; http://www.commentics.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21

(29-Oct-2011, 11:37 PM)Jordann Wrote:  Hi robotman,

Yes you are able to make the post comment form appear above the comments the solution has already been posted on the forum in Code [Help] by Steven i believe it was you could also use the search at the top right i'll try and find it myself and edit this post if i find it or have time to search also just a heads up this forum is for CSS Help.

You'd get better help from; http://www.commentics.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21

Thanks a lot for the reply! I totally missed the second page in the code help section. I have no idea why I posted this in the css section.

Thanks again!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by kiyaaz
12-Aug-2020, 03:12 PM
Last Post by Steven
21-Feb-2019, 09:02 AM
Last Post by 2hands
28-Jun-2012, 02:10 AM
Last Post by Ilija
10-Jun-2012, 01:14 PM