This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Tutorial for dynamic links

Try removing .htaccess files from every directory now.

I'm giving you three guesses...

I removed all .htaccess from comments folder. No change.

Are you sure that EZ generator supports php from your side? Sometimes, such deals with easy website generation don't support user php scripts. Especially if such services are free. Personally, I don't have any experience with EZ Generator. I've only heard of it just now.

Any other php scripts that may be interfering?

On the first error that I posted it looks like the function.php (from ezgenerator) is trying to execute using the commentics php script.

EZ Generator allows php scripts. I have another comments php script, but it won't be able to work with dynamic links. I'm basically trying to make my site less static.

What changes did you make to commentics.php? Are you using v1.1?

I am using v1.1. I have not made any changes to the program, just the dynamic part for include script. I also tried it with the original include script without success.

Hmm... So it didn't even work with the original script right? The page doesn't seem to be loading the script. Are you sure that you have the script included in entertainment_and_attractions_in_provo.php correctly? The stylesheet also has an extra non-existing directory. It should be "www.provohappening.com/comments/css/stylesheet.css" instead of "www.provohappening.com/documents/comments/css/stylesheet.css"

Change this:
PHP Code:
<?php 
$path_to_comments_folder
= "http://www.provohappening.com/comments/";

to this:
PHP Code:
<?php 
$path_to_comments_folder
= "../comments/";

Have you completed the interview?

I included the script as directed. You can see the <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.provohappening.com/comments/css/stylesheet.css"/> in the source.

I was reading some of the other threads and I wonder if it has something to do with Suhosin?

Drat! How did I miss that it should be
PHP Code:
<?php 
$path_to_comments_folder
= "comments/";
Sad
Must have been over-thinking it. That should fix it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by J.B.
06-Jun-2014, 11:19 PM
Last Post by het
19-Sep-2011, 06:42 PM