This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Page loading stops after comment submission
Bug 

Hi,

First of all, Thanks for such a wonderful script! Smile

I'm testing this script on my machine with XAMPP. Initially it worked fine with examples. Later I integrated it within my site, tweaked some settings.

What happening now is really disturbing. As soon as I post a comment, page refreshes & only loads till the inclusion of commentics.php. Another thing to be noticed is that data is inserted in database as when I reload page, I get validation error - "Your last comment was submitted recently. Please wait longer." and the comment is visible which I just posted few seconds ago.

When I enabled error settings with show on screen, I got the below Fatal Error:-

Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException' with message 'Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Temp2\commentics\comments\includes\swift_mailer\lib\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php:319 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Temp2\commentics\comments\includes\swift_mailer\lib\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(238): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Temp2\commentics\comments\includes\swift_mailer\lib\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(96): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Temp2\commentics\comments\includes\swift_mailer\lib\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(60): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Temp2\commentics\comments\includes\swift_mailer\lib\classes\Swift\Mime\SimpleMimeEntity.php(581): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setFieldBodyModel(A in C:\xampp\htdocs\Temp2\commentics\comments\includes\swift_mailer\lib\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php on line 319

Looking at this error, I tried commenting with valid email addresses also but still getting this error. Please help!! SadSad

Hi,

In the admin panel can you go to Settings -> Email -> Editor and for each of the emails check whether the email address in 'From Email' and 'Reply Email' is correct and valid.

Have you completed the interview?
Exclamation 

(13-Jul-2012, 10:04 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

In the admin panel can you go to Settings -> Email -> Editor and for each of the emails check whether the email address in 'From Email' and 'Reply Email' is correct and valid.

Hi,

I added an admin just to test so left email field empty & it did allow me to leave it empty... Also the to & from email addresses are incorrect.
I will add/modify email addresses & then test it. Would be sharing the result, success or failure! Shy

(14-Jul-2012, 04:55 AM)useful4u Wrote:  
(13-Jul-2012, 10:04 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

Hi,

I added an admin just to test so left email field empty & it did allow me to leave it empty... Also the to & from email addresses are incorrect.
I will add/modify email addresses & then test it. Would be sharing the result, success or failure! Shy

Thanks a ton Stevens!! Big Grin
Script is working perfectly... HeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Toeb
17-Oct-2021, 07:55 PM
Last Post by Steven
27-Jul-2021, 07:12 PM
Last Post by Steven
13-Aug-2020, 12:36 PM
Last Post by Steven
09-Jul-2018, 08:40 PM