This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Remember visiting the admin panel.

Hello!  Your project is the best project, which has no competitors!  I've been looking for it for a long time and found it thanks to you.  Thank you for your work.  The world will not forget this.  It's not enough to remember the administrator's login at least on the cookies.  Otherwise, we constantly have to enter the username and password with every opening of the browser.

Hi Harry, thanks for your kind words. I could add a "Keep me logged in" checkbox on the login page. I'll add this to the roadmap.

Have you completed the interview?
Smile 

Thank you very much!  Super cool script.  The only one in the whole world Internet that I've been waiting for years.  Soon I will make a contribution from my heart to the development of your magnificent project.  And I will bring more than once many times.  I just need a little time for this.  Honestly, I first wanted to remove secretly your logo from everywhere .... But my conscience did not allow! 
  Too beautiful and classy project you create for free.  Many thanks.  I will support you.  Forgive me for my bad language, I'm from Russia and just going to move to the US, so I'm only learning the language and using translators.  Thank you.  I will wait for the addition of such an important function.  Every time you have to enter data.  Please let me know when I can add this new feature.  Thank you.  Cool.  You are my friends.  Harry. Angel

I want to report one situation Shy .  I'm sure that such messages are useful for creating an ideal program.  Today I received three errors during authorization:

Warning: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /var/www/commentics/backend/model/main/dashboard.php on line 17

Warning: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /var/www/commentics/backend/model/main/dashboard.php on line 128

Warning: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /var/www/commentics/backend/model/main/dashboard.php on line 159

Settings directives are:
sql.safe_mode Off Off
open_basedir /var/www/mruser/data/:/tmp no value

*That is, this means that these directives are off.
Wrote to the hosting support service.  Be sure to let you know what will happen next and what will end.
Can the information on php show that the directives are off, but in fact included.  We will see.  But on forums I meet, that if it is possible that it is better to refuse from CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION It is not my opinion.

Please tell me, is it possible to delete these lines curl_setopt ($ ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);  ?  Because prohibiting the open_basedir directive reduces the security of the site. Thank you.

Yes it should be okay to delete those lines. If the 'version check' and 'news' are still working afterwards then it's fine.

Thumbs Up 

(20-Mar-2018, 01:10 PM)Steven Wrote:  Yes it should be okay to delete those lines. If the 'version check' and 'news' are still working afterwards then it's fine.

Thank you very much for your answer. Now I will not delete, but simply committed out these three lines. As a result, news and version checking continue to be shown. I'm very grateful to you for such a great script! I remember you every day with kind words. Thank you for your work. Heart

One moment. The only thing that does not show fast links. I think that it is possible without them, and there in the next versions you will consider all these facts. Thank you!

Oh, I'm sorry! Quick links are excellent. I looked wrong. All perfectly! Thank you!

That's great. Just for info, I'll be removing those lines in the next version since they're not needed. That will mean when you upgrade you won't need to repeat it again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by clixcity
30-Jul-2020, 08:32 AM
Last Post by Steven
20-Aug-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Steven
30-Mar-2012, 02:49 PM