This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

strange problems with search,pages and sorting

It took a while but everything should be working now. I was able to narrow it down to an issue between JSON and an included template. I couldn't resolve it the way I wanted to so I just changed it to send the response in text format instead of JSON. The two files I modified were /frontend/controller/main/comments.php and /frontend/view/default/javascript/common.js.

I also updated your stylesheet with the one I've been working on. I think it looks loads better now. Can I suggest you shorten the wording of the "Mich benachrichtigen.." text because it's making it use two lines which affects the other parts.

Have you completed the interview?

Steven,
what a great morning for me. Thanks to you. I could have never done this by myself. It looks awesome, much better, and I can't see any mistakes anymore. WOW!
As soon as my little paypal account gets a little filled up, I will bear that in mind!

(22-Jan-2017, 09:40 PM)Steven Wrote:  It took a while but everything should be working now. I was able to narrow it down to an issue between JSON and an included template. I couldn't resolve it the way I wanted to so I just changed it to send the response in text format instead of JSON. The two files I modified were /frontend/controller/main/comments.php and /frontend/view/default/javascript/common.js.

I also updated your stylesheet with the one I've been working on. I think it looks loads better now. Can I suggest you shorten the wording of the "Mich benachrichtigen.." text because it's making it use two lines which affects the other parts.

Blush Blush After the update I repleaced both files Dodgy . Could you please help me again, what I have to change so that everything works again?
Thank you Shy

Do you have the two files in a backup? If so, just compare them with the new files or send them to me to compare.

(13-Nov-2017, 08:46 PM)Steven Wrote:  Do you have the two files in a backup? If so, just compare them with the new files or send them to me to compare.

Unfortunately I havn't done a backup of those 2 files or I can't find them.

Okay can you send me your FTP again? The ones from before no longer work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
10-Mar-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Steven
23-Feb-2014, 06:13 PM