This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Comment likes dislikes not working

I have installed the latest Commentics script and it is really awesome but I am having problem with comment likes and dislikes as they are not changing. So please help me out.
Thank you.

Can you provide a link to the page so I can figure out what's happening?

Have you completed the interview?

Actually I haven't integrated commentics on live web. Just integrated on "locahost" so after successful testing i will publish the update.
Everything is working fine but likes and dislikes of comments not working, the ajax call results 'fail' whenever i click the like button and also do not show any error even on console.

\frontend\view\default\template\main\comments.tpl  (line: 164)
var request = $.ajax({
                        type: 'POST',
                        cache: false,
                        url: '<?php echo $commentics_url; ?>frontend/index.php?route=main/comments/vote',
                        data: 'cmtx_comment_id=' + encodeURIComponent($(this).closest('.cmtx_comment_box').attr('data-cmtx-comment-id')) + '&cmtx_type=' + encodeURIComponent(type),
                        dataType: 'json',
                        beforeSend: function() {
                        }
                    });

I hope you understand the problem. Ajax call is not calling the "vote" method in '\frontend\controller\main\comments.php'.

Okay it's just I can't debug it when it's on your local machine. If you put it online somewhere I can take a look and figure it out.

Have you completed the interview?

Thank you for your time. I just figured it out why its not working and fixed it..... so thanks again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
19-Mar-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post by Steven
07-Oct-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post by Steven
06-Nov-2012, 03:09 PM