This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

1.3.5 Missing Files after Install ?

So I tried updating from 1.3 to 1.3.5 and ran into some issues. I tried working through them, but things didn't work out.

So I deleted all of commentics including the database and did a fresh install. I've tried the installation twice, but I seem to be missing files even though the installation process goes fine (no errors).

So far I see that I do not have any files in

/comments/includes/language

&

/comments/includes/emails doesn't even exist.

Anyone have any ideas? Were files missing from the installer or am I doing something wrong?

Hi,

I just downloaded Commentics and all of the files seem to be there. Perhaps it was a bad upload?

Have you completed the interview?

Steven,

Thanks. Not sure what the problem was. I deleted everything and did another fresh install and it worked fine.

Just in case anyone else runs into this issue > I started receiving error messages when I tried to post comments. After digging around for some time I realized I had the wrong directory path set in my integration code.

Here is the error I was getting:
"/var/www/vhosts/demu.org/httpdocs/comments/includes/functions/processor.php line 493: filesize(): stat failed for comments/includes/words/reserved_emails.txt"

I can't wait to start playing with this system. Thanks for all your hard work developers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
12-Dec-2021, 11:43 AM
Last Post by WhatSay
15-Aug-2020, 02:11 PM
Last Post by Steven
12-Nov-2018, 12:48 PM
Last Post by cexplorer
13-Jul-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post by Steven
14-Apr-2017, 11:56 AM