This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

commentics installations failed on all my websites at once

Hello,

I have been using commentics on multiple websites hosted on godaddy.com. everything was working fine till i recently upgraded the hosting account from linux shared hosting to linux 4gh shared hosting. I am not sure what caused the issue but in all installations, I am not able to login to the admin. I tried to do a new install of commentics. but that too gave the error.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/26/4062226/tmp/sess_15petr1f2al5s2asptfs475gd1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/26/4062226/html/engg/otherwebsites/schoolsworld/docs/includes/commentics/comments/schoolsworldadmin/includes/auth.php on line 2

Here is the url of the admin of the new installation
http://www.schoolsworld.in/docs/includes...=dashboard

Please help us regarding this. Let me know if you need more information about this

Hi,

As it's related to the upgrade of your hosting account, I think the best thing to do would be to talk to your host about it.

Have you completed the interview?

(09-Aug-2011, 07:45 PM)Steven Wrote:  Hi,

As it's related to the upgrade of your hosting account, I think the best thing to do would be to talk to your host about it.

Thank you. You are right. the problem is with godaddy hosting. session handling is misconfigured. i will try to work with them to get this resolved. once again, thanks for the great software

I am hossting with godaddy also and would like to get some info from sreenatpppp
on install.
Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
12-Dec-2021, 11:43 AM
Last Post by RJCS
06-May-2019, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Steven
25-Jul-2014, 07:17 PM