This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Admin page doesn't work (can't get to other options)

I've installed the latest version of the script and I can login to the admin page (and thats good).

When I'm on the admin page, and I click on any of the options (of the script), the page does not change.
Only pages outside the php script work.

So if I click on any of the options, I see that "index.php?page=xxxxxx" is the target, but it always remains on this "page: index.php?page=dashboard".
Something wrong with permissions or so??

Hi Muj,

Can you PM me your login details so I can determine what's happening?

Have you completed the interview?

I could, but is that safe?

What makes you think it might not be safe?

Thanks for providing your details. I had a look and it seems like your installation is missing some of the files.

For example, yourdomain.com/comments/your_renamed_admin_folder/javascript/tooltip.js does not exist when it should.

That file not existing wouldn't cause the redirect but it's possible other important files are missing. Specifically I'd have a look in /comments/your_renamed_admin_folder/includes/pages/ to check all of the files are in that folder. What I think is happening is in /comments/your_renamed_admin_folder/index.php, it's doing a redirect on line 63 because it can't find the pages in the folder I mentioned. If you add the following line of code directly above that line it will confirm that.

PHP Code:
<?php 
die('test');

Thanks Steven, this seems to work.
There must be gone something wrong with uploading these files

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by marcparish
12-Jul-2020, 11:05 PM
Last Post by armadillo
04-Mar-2019, 09:01 AM