This is the community forum. For a developer response use the Client Area.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Anyway multiple comments on same page

I have a page with a list of restaurants and I would like to have comments and ratings available for each.

I gave each restaurant a unique page_id and reference.

It works but since they are all on the same page if an input has an error then each restaurants comment box shows the error.

confusing to the user if they make a mistake or omit a field.

Does anyone have a setup like this with multiple comment options on the same page?

Hi,

Sorry but the script wasn't designed for multiple instances on the same page. In fact I'm surprised that you aren't seeing a lot of PHP error warnings. But I appreciate this is quite a basic and common request so I will definitely look into it for the next version.

Have you completed the interview?

Hi there,
I had the same issue, using a webpage as a feedback mechanism for multiple images and animations. Everywhere I looked, everyone said it was not possible. What I ended up doing was simply copying the comments box code into a new blank html doc and calling it something like comments1.html. Then inserting an iframe pointing to that html doc where I wanted the second comments box. Renaming and repeating the process for each new comments box I needed on the page.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Steven
29-Jul-2020, 08:34 AM
Last Post by Steven
04-Jul-2020, 06:46 PM
Last Post by MattyP
13-Apr-2020, 08:33 PM